Today is the first official day of Summer in the UK! So I’ve decided to compile a list of things I’m looking forward to this wonderful season:
- The vibrant colours – the blue skies and green fields and rainbow flowers together are gorgeous
- Pimms o’clock and picnics in the park!
- Getting the summer wardrobe out
- Walks in the park where you don’t need to bring a coat
- Taking photos of places you visit – they just look so much prettier with a blue sky!
- Going out out without having to bring a giant coat to put in the cloakroom…
- Sipping on iced summer drinks specials from cafes
- Having the excuse to eat ice lollies all day long
- Fresh fruit, and salads galore
- Lighter mornings that make it easier to get up and start the day!
What are you excited about this Summer?
Feature image photo by Monika Grabkowska on Unsplash