Today is officially the first day of Winter, and just as I did with Autumn, I made a list of all the things I love about this season!
It was hard to narrow it down to just 10 things, but some of the things I love most about winter are:
- Hearing the sound of rain on my window when I’m warm inside
- Having more time inside to be productive
- Wearing cosy coats and thick woollen scarves
- Crunching the morning frost on grass on the way to work
- Spending cosy evenings inside
- The possibility of snow
- Taking solitary walks in the rain
- Trying the Christmas themed hot chocolates in every cafe
- All the parks are less busy
My favourite things about Winter is when my shoes crunch over lightly frosted grass on my way to work in the mornings, and being able to layer myself with cosy jumpers, scarves, and woolly hats!
What’s your favourite thing about Winter?
All photos are my own ♥